Hello and thank you for visiting, Nargis offers treatments that aim to calm both the body and the mind, promoting health in babies, children and adults.
Nargis Ahmad B.Sc.(Hons) Osteopath, over more than 15 years has provided treatments for natural pain relief.
Her specialist skill is listening to the body’s own intelligence to bring about health. Patients find the osteopathy and cranial osteopathy techniques are calm, safe and effective. Nargis works alongside physiotherapists, midwives and holistic therapists to provide overall patient care.
Client recommendations for Nargis' cranial osteopathy
- "I'm so grateful to you, my hubby feels so much better. The pain is almost gone and he is even smiling now :-) He has another appointment with you next week and I'm sure Nargis you will bring back his good health. Thank you!" Anna W Hanwell January 2013.
- "I've certainly benefited from coming to see you Nargis, you've eased my lower back, legs and shoulders!" J Maguire December 2014.
- "Thank you Nargis for seeing me so promptly and sorting me out so well. I am feeling really great! I am so pleased.... if I have any problems I will certainly contact you again.' Alice F. Middlesex. January 2012.
- "So good to feel my hips and lower back release, no more pain walking and so relaxing too." Alexandra M, St Margarets December 2014.
- "Just coming to talk to Nargis is therapy, because she listens and understands when you tell her what hurts." G Macfarland March 2013.
- "I can now see behind me when I turn my head – that’s quite significant after just one session!" G. Mills Chiswick April 2014.
'I am 61 years old who bounds about far too much for his own good. Nargis has been treating me now for nigh on 3 years and she always has the answers and her treatment and good humour are first rate. I don't know what I would do without her.' Terry C. Maidstone Kent. March 2011.
- "After the treatment, I had the best nights sleep I've had in ages!" E. Smith Teddington April 2014.
- " I went to see physiotherapists for months with low back and neck problems, yet within one session with Nargis I felt realigned and so much better. I continue to see her for check ups, as I know she understands my body, osteopathy is amazing." L. Sharp July 2013.
- "Just ran 10K in 1 hour 02 mins without straining myself and not an ounce of soreness! Such a world of difference your treatment has made." M Barber January 2015
- "Felt like I had a new body after the last session, as if released from shrink wrap! I don't know why I didn't come to you sooner." Helen R. E Molesey February 2013.
- "It's a joy to no longer have my shoulders clunking, thank you Nargis!" C. Price Salisbury March 2014.
- "Thank you Nargis for helping me with my fractured elbow. From the day you worked on me it started to improve and I was able to get more movement and sensation in my fingers again." M Lee, Pianist, March 2014
- ‘Thank you Nargis, for fixing my partner's back – he can’t believe you managed it in only one session!" Katarina November 2013
- "It's amazing, in just one session I can move my arm and I'm able to do up my bra strap again." D Cappleman March 2014.
- ‘After one treatment I had more movement in my neck and after couple of days was again able to lift my head off the pillow in the mornings, Nargis’s manner was helpful and informative’ M Wilson, Bockhampton Rd (May 2012)
- "I'm surprised how much difference osteopathy made to my legs and lower back and so quickly! I feel so much stronger, wish I had come sooner." J Maguire Middlesex October 2014.
- "When I'm rich, I'm going to have you as my personal therapist every day, we are so lucky to know you." D Kalcheva Hampton February 2013.